The organization of Challenge Almere-Amsterdam has started a collaboration with MaccaX, the online training platform of world champion Chris “Macca” McCormack and Belinda Granger. MaccaX offers a special training schedule especially for participants of the Challenge Almere-Amsterdam. By using this schedule, athletes will be even better prepared to take on Almere’s flat and fast course!
MaccaX offers the following deal to participants of Challenge Almere-Amsterdam:
- Challenge Almere (Half or Full) Training Plan created by Chris McCormack, Belinda Granger, and Justin Granger;
- Membership to Team MaccaX – coaching support, train with others doing the race, be part of your own tribe (1 Month free);
- 30+ video training sessions from Macca in HD;
- Local Ambassador athletes will work with to be part of the tribe around this race;
- Race strategy meeting with Belinda Granger (athletes learn how to crush this course)
- Exclusive content to members only, not available to the general public.
MaccaX offers this program for 39 dollars. Athletes can buy the program when they register for the Challenge Almere-Amsterdam or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The training package can also be ordered via www.maccax.com/challenge-race-specific-training-plans/
The online training platform MaccaX has more than 800 members globally who are interested in and train for triathlons. MaccaX shares the drive of the Challenge Family to support the individual athlete to train and perform well during triathlons. For more information please check www.maccax.com
Challenge Almere-Amsterdam 2015
The Challenge Almere-Amsterdam long distance triathlon takes place for the 35th time on Saturday September 12th. This oldest triathlon of Europe consists of a 3,8 km swim course, a 180 km bike course, and a 42,2 km run course, starting in Almere. The entire Challenge Almere-Amsterdam weekend takes place from 11 until 13 September. The weekend starts Friday with the Junior and Senior Challenges. Saturday the long and half distance take central stage besides the Business4Tri and Tritogether. On Sunday, the weekend will be ended with spectacular short team relays during the Business and Family Relays. Furthermore, the finals of the Dutch Premier League will be organized on the 13th.