Food & Beverage
On the Esplanade there is catering with various food trucks and a bar. All the spectators can enjoy snacks and drinks here and there is a terrace and a big screen where the races can be watched live. We take care of the bar ourselves and for this we are looking for a catering crew. Do you like to serve coffee, tea, soda and beer? Then we are looking for you!
Functions and tasks
What are we looking for?
- You are positive, representative, cared for and can work well in a team. You are independent, eager to learn, stress-resistant and know how to keep an overview.
- As a hospitality volunteer you offer an excellent service to our guests and you strive to put a smile on the face of each of them! In addition:
- Do you have relevant catering experience and knowledge of the HACCP guidelines (or you are willing to learn this)
- Do you have knowledge of math
- You master the Dutch language and perhaps a second international language, and you have good communication skills.
- Are you willing and able to work irregular hours, such as evenings and weekends?
- Do you have your own transportation option
- You experience the triathlon in a very special way and up close!
- Working in a varied, enthusiastic and passionate team
- An unforgettable experience and a great party
So, will you join our team?!
- Experience in the hospitality industry is nice, but not necessary
- Minimum age 16 years old
- Willing to take note of the ‘NIX18’ rules and act accordingly
- Being able to deal with different payment options