Fast, flat and fun at the oldest Long Distance Triathlon in Europe. Come join us!
When you make three training buddies or friends register for Challenge Almere-Amsterdam and using the code you’ll get at your registration, you’ll receive a 15 procent extra discount on your own registration! This 15 procent discount will come to you automatically after our 2023 race!
|Long Distance||Individual entry||Relay entry|
|From September 14, 2022||€ 429||€ 459|
|From December 12, 2022||€ 449||€ 509|
|From January 9, 2023||€ 469||€ 539|
|From March 1, 2023||€ 489||€ 559|
|From May 1, 2023||€ 509||€ 579|
|From July 3, 2023||€ 529||€ 599|
|From August 7, 2023||€ 549||€ 609|
|Middle Distance||Individual entry||Relay entry|
|From September 14, 2022||€ 259||€ 329|
|From December 12, 2022||€ 269||€ 349|
|From January 9, 2023||€ 279||€ 359|
|From March 1, 2023||€ 289||€ 369|
|From May 1, 2023||€ 299||€ 379|
|From July 3, 2023||€ 309||€ 389|
|From August 7, 2023||€ 319||€ 399|
Included in your entry
- Slot for Long Distance or Middle Distance
- Entry ticket for Carbo Loading Party (if possible to organize)
- Finisher shirt
- Timing chip (rental: to be returned after the event)
- Swim cap for swim course
- Access to All you can eat after race buffet
- Three transition bags
- Care during the race (food & drinks)
- Medical care (if necessary) during and after the race
- Access to massages
- Participation in course familiarization
- Discount vouchers from various organizations in Flevoland
Challenge Long Distance & license
If you are not a member of your national triathlon federation or if you have a basic membership, purchasing a day license is mandatory at the cost of €53,25,-.
Entries close on 6 September 2023, or when full capacity is reached.
Challenge Middle Distance & license
A license is mandatory at the cost of €35,75 if you are not a member of your national triathlon federation or if you have a basic membership.
Entries close on 6 September 2023 or earlier when full capacity is reached.
Carbo Loading Party & extra tickets
In normal cases, the Friday before the race (after the Briefing) the Carbo Loading Party will be organized for all athletes. As we await a final decision (pending the COVID situation) it is not possible to buy additional tickets during the registration process online, but we will offer this on site when applicable.
Registration procedure European Championship Long Distance 2023:
In case you’ve registered for the European Championship Long Distance serie, a license of the national federation is required and participation is NOT possible with a day license. Also, you must meet the qualification standards of your national federation and race in the official uniform of your national federation.
In case of non-compliance with these rules, you will be placed in the Open Series for the event and not be eligible for European Championship titles.
Athletes registering for the Long or Middle Distance, either the Relay or individual category can opt to buy an additional cancellation option during the online registration process for €20,- (Middle Distance) or €30,- (Long Distance)
- Reimbursement of entry fee shall be possible by withdrawing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org under the following conditions:
- cancellation/withdrawal until June 30, 2023: 100% refund from the entry fee
- cancellation/withdrawal until August 22, 2023: 50% refund from the entry fee
- cancellation/withdrawal until September 5, 2023: 20% refund from the entry fee
- From September 6, 2023 entry fees will no longer be reimbursed
- No explanation or medical certification is necessary for the cancellation option.
- In all cases, it is not possible to transfer your payment to another participant or race.
Registration for the Junior Challenge is free of charge for high school students between the ages of 12 and 18. Registration is completed by the PA teacher of the high school.
The timing chip and license costs are covered by the organization.
Senior Challenge and No-Limit Challenge = Challenge4All
The registration fee for the Senior Challenge is €10,-, registration is open to participants with a minimum age of 55 years.
The No-Limit Challenge is open to athletes with intellectual disability.
A timing chip and license are not required for these events.
A timing chip and day license of the national triathlon federation will provided by the organization.
Registration for the Business Relay includes 6 trainings in preparation, VIP treatment and additional extras as described on the special Business Relay page.
For the Family Relay, the registration fee is €75,- per team (incl VAT). A timing chip is included, but a day license (€4,50 per person) of the national triathlon federation must be purchased if a team member does not have this yet.