Fast, flat and fun at the oldest Long Distance Triathlon in Europe. Come join us!
Registration open until Monday 5th of September 2022
|Long distance||Individual entry||Relay entry|
|After August 7th, 2022||€ 499||€ 599|
|Middle distance||Individual entry||Relay entry|
|After August 7th, 2022||€ 289||€ 389|
Included in your entry
- Slot for Long Distance or Middle Distance
- Entry ticket for Carbo Loading Party
- Finisher shirt
- Timing chip (rental: to be returned after the event)
- Swim cap for swim course
- Access to All you can eat after race buffet
- Three transition bags
- Care during the race (food & drinks)
- Medical care (if necessary) during and after the race
- Access to massages
- Participation in testing the course
- Discount vouchers from various organizations in Flevoland
Challenge Long Distance & license
If you are not a member of your national triathlon federation or if you have a basic membership, purchasing a day license is mandatory at the cost of €48,-.
Entries close on 6 September 2022, or when full capacity is reached.
Challenge Middle Distance & license
A license is mandatory at the cost of €32,25 if you are not a member of your national triathlon federation or if you have a basic membership.
Entries close on 6 September 2022 or earlier when full capacity is reached.
Carbo Loading Party & extra tickets
In normal cases, the Friday before the race (after the Briefing) the Carbo Loading Party will be organized for all athletes. As we await a final decision (pending the COVID situation) it is not possible to buy additional tickets during the registration process online, but we will offer this on site when applicable.
Registration procedure European Championship Long Distance 2022:
In case you’ve registered for the European Championship Long Distance serie, a license of the national federation is required and participation is NOT possible with a day license. Also, you must meet the qualification standards of your national federation and race in the official uniform of your national federation.
In case of non-compliance with these rules, you will be placed in the Open Series for the event and not be eligible for European Championship titles.
Athletes registering for the Long or Middle Distance, either the Relay or individual category can opt to buy an additional cancellation option during the online registration process for €20,-.
- Reimbursement of entry fee shall be possible by withdrawing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org under the following conditions:
- cancellation/withdrawal until July 9th, 2022: 100% refund from the entry fee
- cancellation/withdrawal until August 8th, 2022: 50% refund from the entry fee
- cancellation/withdrawal until September 7th, 2022: 20% refund from the entry fee
- after September 7, 2022 entry fees will no longer be reimbursed
- No explanation or medical certification is necessary for the cancellation option.
- In all cases, it is not possible to transfer your payment to another participant or race.
Registration for the Junior Challenge is free of charge for high school students between the ages of 12 and 18. Registration is completed by the PA teacher of the high school.
The timing chip and license costs are covered by the organization.
Senior Challenge and No-Limit Challenge = Challenge4All
The registration fee for the Senior Challenge is €10,-, registration is open to participants with a minimum age of 55 years.
The No-Limit Challenge is open to athletes with intellectual disability.
A timing chip and license are not required for these events.
For the Business Relay, the registration fee is €570,- per team (incl VAT). A timing chip and day license of the national triathlon federation will provided by the organization.
Registration for the Business Relay includes 6 trainings in preparation, VIP treatment and additional extras as decribed on the special Business Relay page.
For the Family Relay, the registration fee is €45,- per team (incl VAT). A timing chip is included, but a day license (€4,50 per person) of the national triathlon federation must be purchased if a team member does not have this yet.